My grandfather died yesterday morning.....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Guys.. I appreciate/ apologize for what happened after I made my second post under this thread last week. My grandfather was the seminal figure in my obsession of all things Tennessee. Losing him hurt so much during that time that I needed to take the next 48 hours off so I decided to take a handful of ambians and wash it down with some Stolichnaya. Hilarity ensued around the [penis] Huffman household and I am VERY embarrassed by my second post which was written in this thread. I'm a pill poppin stupid [uck fay] sometimes and this needs to be pushpined. Thank you for your support.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

My man, there is no desire to pin such a thread. I'm truly sorry for your loss and wish comfort for you and your's.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Thanks man. Im sorry for the pure chaos i've brought.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Think absolutely nothing of it. This is just a bunch of guys shooting the breeze. Hope you stick around.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hang in the Huffman. It's all good with me always was. Grief can make one do about anything. I just hope that you can find some comfort and peace going forward. Focus on the positive, my friend. You will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sorry for the loss. Had me worried with the second post and I'm glad that wasn't too serious.