New Commit!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by gorockytop101, Nov 7, 2012.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Let this be the day we learned to use the Joe scale to compare all future commits.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Don't like the sacrilege, but yes, he could be a savior for our defense.

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Seriously. Nothing personal against this kid, but if this is truly the best they can do right now...just wow. It really needs to end yesterday.

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Colorado shouldnt have slow-played him. Play with fire, you're gonna get burnt. Dulz yall.

5. gcbvol

LOL

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Kid wouldn't commit if he were worried about Dooley getting fired.

Proof positive that Tennessee is doing the right thing and retaining DD & Sal. Recruits have been assured of the good news. Now we can focus on finishing the season with 3 more big wins and get ready for a championship run next year.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Grudenites will say this is another smokescreen....since Dooley is already gone right?

Looks pretty good to me....

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Dooley steals another Georgia kid away from Richt. UGA staff wishing that Dooley would hurry up and take an NFL job so that they can keep some in-state studs at home.

10. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

High character kid.

11. gcbvol

Billowing plumes of noxious smoke.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Another sign of incompetence and pettiness. The only two things that this mother****er is capable of. There is not a single person that I wish as bad of things to happen to as Derek Doofus. Get out of town as fast as you can you worthless piece of garbage. You're an inept piece of whale shit.

13. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

I figured it would get a few laughs.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I used that as sarcasm, but it's an actual quote from toos.

15. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Now feeling regret for starting this thread. I guess someone else would have. Congrats to Mr. Sanders.

16. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Our recruiting......

[​IMG]

17. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I dont love trashing kids we get, but it's pretty clear where this frustration is directed.

18. gcbvol

I figured as much...just playing along.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm happy for the kid. But he was clearly going other places as well.

Hopefully Knoxville treats him right, but there is always the chance he gave up a chance to get meaningful playing time he might have gotten elsewhere.

20. gcbvol

Agreed. Not directed at the kid at all; good for him, assuming the next coach does not cut him loose. Frustration is directed at the festering pool of fecal matter that offered.