New Trap Up...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Sep 21, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

in the Blog section.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Solid stuff Hat.

If we find a decent running game we can beat UGA and USCjr. at home. I agree we get at least 1.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Good work, thanks.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You've all but stopped posting. What up?

5. vol_in_ar

vol_in_ar Member

waiting on more rival fans to show up to pick on

6. vol_in_ar

vol_in_ar Member

nice work

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It's a shame you are a lawyer, because you're an incisive sports writer.

8. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Nice blog post. I'm still withholding judgement on Wilcox. Tough to develop your scheme playing so many Freshman and losing your best d back and lb. Some of those big plays were purely on the players missing an assignment and/or tackle not so much the scheme. We're still a couple recruiting classes away.

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

This is what I like to see.

I agree this year isn't likely to be great, but I still think Tennessee could win 10+ regular season games in 2012 if the coaching staff is up to it.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hat, I really appreciate your blogs and posts. It's great stuff. Volfanjo is right, you could easily have followed a different career path.

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Just busy for a couple of days. No problems.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Your comments on Wilcox are spot on. True Weis is one of the best, and the D is young and thin. However, the jury on Wilcox is definitely still in deliberation. It's show me time.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

The fact that Wilcox appears to be dead weight on the recruiting trail doesn't help his cause.

14. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

Excellent read, Hat. Looking forward to the next trap.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Yep, that makes it even more urgent that he start stepping it up a bit. I realize that we are not blessed personnel wise, but that is when great coordinators minimize the shortcomings schematically.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Great stuff hat! Love your throw back avatar. On a side note I have been meaning to ask your opion on the Dave Hart hire. I always enjoy your insight.