Next Xbox Set to Arrive Holiday Season 2013

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Nov 29, 2012.

1. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

Awesome a Dell XPS in pieces oh wait it's an XCrap .... Sorry is this new ring of death gonna be in blueray? More Microsoft crap... Oh yeah.. There thing is the cloud gaming!

No thanks.. I will stay with my PS3!

2. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Huh?

3. WM

WM Active Member

[​IMG]

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

5. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

You Dell/Xboxers....................Keep throwing your money away... Just get a PS3 and be done with it.................I will say this Halo and and Fable are pretty cool games......

6. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

The blue ring was a power supply issue in the first generation 360s ... I don't think they've had an issue since the newer ones have come out. None of ours have had any issues. I like the PS3 too but there's nowhere near as big an on line community as for the 360. I tried to get the kids a PS3 but they [itch bay]ed and moaned about all their friends being on 360 so that's what we got. I don't know which is better ... I'm not much of a gamer. Except for the few times that I wax my son's ass on Madden.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I like the fact PS3 plays blu-rays. Don't really care all that much about the size of the online community. I also like the controller for the PS3 10x better.

8. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

You must have [itch bay] hands then. Do you also get manicured?

9. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Computer gaming is better in every way save for the fact that I can't play football games, and that's only because there isn't a current gen emulator.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Only at the shops that offer happy endings.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

PC shits all over the PS3. There is literally no argument to the contrary.