NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Sports' started by JT5, Apr 30, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

La'el Collins

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

he's better than manziel, at least as NFL QB type.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Certainly has more potential to be successful at that level, but his performance last season really makes me question whether he's as good as a lot of people seem to think.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

When he gives a shit, he's has an amazing skill set as a QB. However that you have to put that disclaimer in front of the number one franchise pick for the future, makes me doubt that it will be successful.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

All the ints is a major problem. Dude is also slow as shit. I'm not a big believer in mobile qbs, but he's significantly slower than even Peyton

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's not even just that. Look at his playoff performance. Or the game against a solid florida defense. I think he has shown flashes of being a very good QB, but for the most part, his success has been largely a result of the shitty competition Florida State has played over the last 2 years.

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

No doubt. They'll need to widen the doorways in Tampa to allow for his head to fit through when he arrives.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

dude has a gigantic and accurate arm. the thinking and decision making are the issues. Tools are high, high big league.

9. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Uh, he's a lot faster than Peyton

10. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Mariota had better stats in the playoff game, but when it came to making NFL throws I thought Winston actually looked better.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'd rather have a guy I have to reign in than have to push.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Peyton 4.7 40
    Winston 5.0 40

So no. Unless you mean now.

13. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Peyton's was wind and HGH aided though. And Winston had crab legs shoved in his shorts.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Nah he didn't start taking hgh till he got to the broncos

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is all I need to know about Jameis Winston if I was a GM:

[​IMG]

I hope he has a great career and gets over his youth, but I just don't see it.

16. MWR

MWR Contributor

The Raiders got Cooper and filled a glaring need. Of course, almost any good player they choose would have filled a glaring need.

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Mariota is fully capable of making those throws, whether he can do it consistently is the question

18. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Guy is too self-absorbed to ever be a leader at the game's highest level. And, frankly, I think he's an idiot.

My only expectation is that he'll become another in a long line of regrets in Tampa.

19. MWR

MWR Contributor

3 rounds, and I've seen no Vols taken. Anyone surprised?

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

There could very well be 7 rounds without any Vols taken.