NIL

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Feb 15, 2022.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

VolDad, LawVol16, TDVol1989 and 5 others like this.
  3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Same. There wasn’t enough good UT coverage as time went on and then that? Nah.

zehr27 likes this.
  4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

On3 is really coming along nicely. If you haven't already you should check it out.

5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have way too long of a memory to just read Ubben after he did us dirty with the Ole Miss thing and has never said anything more. I will remind you, Ole Miss had 2, TWO other games after that where their fans threw things and hardly anything was said. Don't punish vol fans for having better arms and more condiments.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Ubben’s turn is a shame. I guess true colors come out when you don’t have to walk the beat

lylsmorr and HCKevinSteele like this.
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

We got a late start but we are making headways now

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Hell, the Jags game the very next day after the Ole Miss game did the exact same same.

Not a [uck fay]ing word. From anyone.

[uck fay] Ubben. Piece of shit [unt cay]. He's in the same boat as Wolkem, Forde, Thamel, and all the other worthless bloggers that want to consider themselves "journalists".

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    dknash and zehr27 like this.
  10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Has anyone heard about him selling cigarettes to kids in Knoxville? I’ve just seen it referenced a few times on Twitter and Volnation.

11. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

lol, that was a meme started by VN

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

That’s kind of what I thought but I don’t really get the point and I asked and some joker told me it was true. Then I saw it on Twitter. It definitely sounds like nonsense

13. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Re: throwing shit at Ole Miss game. I was there. My grandson was in the student section.

What pizzes me off is no mention (media) was made of Ole Miss fans in upper deck above student section/band throwing shit down on us.

Seat neighbor had binoculars. We saw them doing it. Why the band left their seats.

It was BS coverage.

PilotFlyingJ and justingroves like this.
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I kind of like this....

Memtownvol, Volgrad98, zehr27 and 2 others like this.
  15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

It sure as hell seems that way

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's not wrong

zehr27 likes this.
  17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

18. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Ferking did a ranking, and our collective is #1 and blowing everyone else away at the moment. And at least from what I can tell, appears to be in sync with the staff as much as they can be.

Still not sure where this ends up on the whole, but I'm glad we've decided to play ball.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Even if all this gets reined in, we have to capitalize on the opportunity to climb back into relevance if we can.