Other Coaching Changes

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Indy, Jan 9, 2016.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Look, there's still a dang good chance that Debord wanders off from his nursing home into the woods one night and they can't find him. We've got that going for us.

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

The way Jones talked him up during the presser you'd think they had guards outside his door.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Eh. Look in the press box.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

In his defense, that actually agrees with what LWS was saying. Though hubbs told him that I guess.

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

And for $9.99 a month you could be told as much. Or not.

6. Volsfan31

Volsfan31 Member

We have added Walt Wells, EKU's former OL Coach as a Quality Control coach.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So no QB coach?

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

DeBord - duh.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The last piece of the championship puzzle.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This just makes me angry.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I find our lack of QB coach disturbing.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The sad thing is for a guy that was such an underwhelming hire, not only is he OC but he wears the hat of QB coach and assistant OL coach.

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

My only hope, and I have nothing to go on here other than my own wishes, is for someone like Martinez to leave after signing day. I think he is expendable with Shoop's DB experience as well as Mahoney with DeBord working with the Oline. Azzanni either sucks or is being made to look really bad by Butch's system or Dobbs' accuracy. I tend to think it's a combination of the three. Either way, that's 2 or 3 guys (depending on opinion of Azzanni) that should have been told their services were appreciated with an Olive Garden gift card but they wouldn't be back.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I wonder if Sab would photo shop a picture of The Expendables with Stallone standing in front of the UT football staff?