"Pac-12 isn't scared of SEC"

Discussion in 'Sports' started by lylsmorr, Sep 27, 2013.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I wouldn't want to play Stanford.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Only team I think I'd rather see Oregon play would be BYU, just so 200 plays would be ran.

3. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

I think Oregon and Stanford are 1 and 2 in the country. I would put LSU at 3.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Somehow I've not seen Stanford play this year.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I'd take LSU over Oregon. Bama as well.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I've not been very impressed. They destroyed ASU early, but ASU handed them 21 points off of terrible turnovers and blocked punts. They have one good WR and a mediocre QB and look slow in teh secondary. Of course all those things were true last year too. I'm guessing that like last year they'll have 4 or 5 close calls.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They aren't the most athletic team in the country, they just wear the opposing defense out and their defense doesn't screw up assignments.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They just never beat themselves. The defense tackles well, they don't let many plays get behind them and are frustratingly consistent in everything they do on offense.

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

10. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Playing the pirate tomorrow. That could quickly get out of hand.

11. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Rich Rod / Ariz vs. Sark / UW should be fun to watch. Husky's this yrs surprise in the PAC-12

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

This is crazy talk. AL and LSU are the best teams, but schedules are tough. Stanford looked slow as hell in Michie Stadium.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Don't know what to make of either team. Boise's D is apparently terrible so that win isn't looking too good. The only time i've seen arizona play this year i got the general impression their qb couldn't throw it past 5 yards. I'd imagine UW will win easily, but i really don't believe sark is a good coach.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they've been slow as hell for years. this is why oregon blew em out back to back years before last year. gaffney wouldn't start on many teams and he's been described as the "savior" on offense. Barry Sanders Jr must just be a bust to not crack that lineup at all. but as groves says they don't make mental errors generally and the offense limits the number of possessions you will have.

15. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

So you're saying essentially we could swap Worley for Denker and no one would be the wiser?

16. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Kidding, right?

18. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

How awful must Jessie Scroggins be?

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

He's got it in him, bro. He does what it is he does as good as it's ever been done. I love him.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

couldn't beat out kessler or wittek. that says something not so great certainly.