Pat Forde is full of shit

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 615 Vol, Apr 18, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

My favorite is the Embree firing at Colorado being called racist. Guy was winless and was LAST in div 1 in both total offense and total defense. Makes you wonder what does justify you getting your ass fired. Then you have a guy like Ty willingham that kept getting major college jobs despite never wining anything with his own players at any stop.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Trent ****ing Johnson? That's his example of racism? A guy given his first job for no reason except kissing the ass of the guy leaving? Apparently completely unqualified black coaches getting jobs is a pure sign of racism.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Martin's opening press conference was filled with a lot of talk about creating love and family within the team. Occurred to me that this could certainly create an us against the university way of thinking.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I'm wondering when Trent Johnson making a lateral move from Stanford to LSU wasn't an example that the Pac-12 is racist.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Ha. Great point

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I didn't read this particular Forde masterpiece, but I do have the one from early March about how Calipari should be fired bookmarked. That one got better with each passing day.

7. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Soooo lazy.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

How many race cards do journalists get per year?

9. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I think Jason Whitlock has an unlimited supply and just passes them out as requested.