Peyton Barber RB GA

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He is a teammate of Lawson. Package coming of Barber, Lawson and Foster. A dream but likely what we will offer. Barber visiting Auburn now they have offered. All three may be here on 1/11.

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Barber told AU guy he was visiting here on 1/18.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Now he says he is visiting Texas this weekend. Porter is close with him. We will see. It is that time of the season.

5. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

I think he stays w/ Ole Miss. Freeze workin' that Hot Sauce, puttin' together a good class for Johnny Reb.

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Barber still considers himself an Ole Miss commit, but will make a final decision between Ole Miss, Auburn, Tennessee, UCLA, and Texas. He went on to say all schools are even.

He had this to say about Tennessee:

"I really like the coaching staff there," Barber said. "They keep it real with me. Also, my mom went to Tennessee. They're telling me I'd be an every-down back. They're getting a good look."

Ummm mom went to UT and Dooley said **** it. Jesus. He should of been committed long ago.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'd start calling it "taking a Dooley" when I took a crap but for two reasons.

1. I crap too much to want to be reminded of Dooley that often. I am not saying I am an abnormal crapper. I just don't want to think about him that much.

2. I can think of uses for crap, or at least feces in general, which makes the comparison unfair to crap. If we could get bammer to hire Dooley, that would be one use, but I don't see that happening.

8. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Dooley is the worst coach ever of a major program.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

To be fair, I would have to research to agree completely, but if you are making a top ten list of worst coaches at major programs, his name has to be mentioned somewhere.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He expected prospects to come to him and beg for a scholarship.

11. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

Maybe Bammer needs a shower cop. That could be the only weakness in the program Saban finds after his post-championship state of the program evaluation.

12. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Officially to Auburn.

13. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Great news, that should really help us with Ford.