Pick Your Lineup

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by yont sum iss?, Apr 11, 2020.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Harris
    Lofton
    Houston
    Slay
    Wheezy

Harris

Is my all time favorite players since I’ve been alive team. I was too young to remember Ellis.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I remember Ellis in the NBA but not in orange.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Same here.

There’s better players than my list, but none I’ve enjoyed more.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Watson
    Lofton
    King
    Williams
    Weezy

Harris off the bench.

However I'd much rather trade Weezy and put Houston out there. King and Williams can handle the paint and we are gonna score 150 a game.

5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This is exactly what I picked and exactly the question I asked when I picked it—no reason King and Williams can’t handle the paint, especially with Tobias off the bench.

6. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

As long as you got Lofton in the starting five, the other four are ok with me

justingroves likes this.
  7. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

He was probably my all time favorite player on the basketball side. Just love to see that guy let it fly. No shot was a bad shot for him.

TBSVOL likes this.
  8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

plus he's a good dude. not that i think they should all be, or whatever, but it makes a difference in how i remember them

justingroves likes this.
  9. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

Same here Beech, got to see him play a couple of times, wife was bout ready to slap me when I kept saying to her, "Damn you see that"

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Tom Boerwinkle gotta be an option for center. Sort of strange to leave him off. 10 year NBA career. All-American.