Play-in Games

Discussion in 'Sports' started by emainvol, Mar 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Iona is not making the committee look any smarter by blowing a [uck fay]ing 25 point lead against BYU. Good job, committee.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wait a minute.

I went to bed at the 4 minute timeout in the first half. Are you meaning to tell me that Iona only scored 17 points in the last 24 minutes of the game?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yes. It was hard to watch.

That said, i thought the refs really [uck fay]ed them over a few times. They showed the replay of the guys foot clearly not on the line when he was called out of bounds, and there were a few no calls on potential fouls.

4. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

WKU biotches. Glad to see my local boys come back and represent before hitting that [uck fay]ing steamroller that's headed their way next game.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You need to venture out to the other forums more hardwood. No one gives a [uck fay] about your WKU fandom. And especially not your love of UK. Bandwagon fan. Not a true fan, jmo imo iyam vfl.

-MFNYYV

6. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

Pot meet kettle, you bandwagon biatch. I'm gonna venture out more, just haven't really been available much lately. FYI, I know you've been up to Bowling Green to see MM play bass in the open jam session at his new pub.

MFHWF