Poll: Your support of Jones as of Today (9/26/15)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Indy, Sep 26, 2015.

?

Poll: Your support of Jones as of Today

1. All in! UT is and will be okay under Butch!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Straddling fence, but still on fence. Can't decide which way to fall.

1.7%
  3. Was on fence. Today pushed me to the side I didn't want to fall on. I'm almost done!

12.1%
  4. I want a new coach NOW!!!

86.2%
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

At this second? Okay. But let's see how this season shapes up. Losses to UGA, and Alabama are practically assured. I think one other loss and the pressure on Jones himself will be more than he wants.

2. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I don't think we win another one until North Texas.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Well the poll says NOW, thus my response.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Butch is trending up at TOS. Approval now north of 30%.

Bad, but better. He says "Put it on my shoulders" in press conference and he's forgiven.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm with Pawl and his comment on it. It didn't seem genuine that he was accepting blame. How could you accept it when you say that you thought you and your staff coached well enough to get the win? That says one thing bright and clear, "It wasn't my fault." I think he was instructed to say something like that which is a good thing. It means there is some modicum of pressure on him from the inside as well.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It pissed me off when I heard it. "Put it on my shoulders" is not the same as saying "I was wrong."

All I heard was "I didnt do anything wrong, but I'll be the bigger man here and carry the burden of all this unfair criticism"

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's his rabbit ears showing through. Responds to Internet-verse more than any corch I've seen.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Agreed. Just shows what a wimp he is. Public opinion means way too much to him. Saban wipes his ass with what the Crimson masses think.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And they kiss his feet for it.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I would. Can restart said fire.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You nailed the rabbit ears thing in a response to one of my posts. I was very confident that you were really smart. This cinches it.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

One line in his statement that was utterly destroyed by his answer to Harrington's question about if he is coaching well enough to win. Pyramid scheme 101. When questions arise, act like you are responsible then deflect when questions are asked requiring a deeper answer.

I don't care what folks think about Harrington. She earned a measure of respect from me yesterday. She had more balls than anyone else in that room.