Predict the Score UT/Ole Miss

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by woodshed, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Ole Miss 7 sacks.

Vols 3 sacks.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Ole Miss is going to tear our cornholes up so bad, its going to make NYY blush. They are going to ejaculate all over our faces and wipe their shaft off with our hair. Its going to be so bad, we won't be able to look anyone in the eyes for days. Butch will come on TV after the game and apologize to his mom for being Ole Miss's [itch bay]. Dooley will walk a little taller and Fulmer will lose 30 pounds. General Neyland will roll over in his grave and his great, great grandchildren will respectfully ask to have their name removed from the stadium.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Ha.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm going to watch it from start to finish, drink a whole handle of Jim Beam, and probably bust my truck windshield out with the empty bottle.

5. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

17-0 Hotty Totty

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

More reasonable.

#thegnomeiswithus!

7. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

The real question is will Ole Miss have more sacks than we have points?

8. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Yes

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

So kind of like the 2009 game. We returned the favor though in 2010.

10. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

35-10 ole piss

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

27-2

Not us.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

31-13 Ole Miss

Ole Miss scores 14 on short fields after sacking Worley and recovering fumbles. They score another TD off a pick 6 leaving VN faithful to claim moral victory of "outscoring them on offense 13-10 if it weren't for turnovers."

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Very likely scenario

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Most likely scenario I've read yet

15. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I really expect the Vols to play better than most do. I expect Ole Miss to come off their emotional high. I wonder if once the game is over if we are left lamenting 2 or 3 plays that made the difference. One might be a controversial officiating call. Then, the topic is still that we are a football team learning to win. It is just getting old.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Damn, these predictions are getting eerily realistic.

17. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Ole Miss will score more points on defense than we will on offense.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I bet we stick around, keep it close, and when we are thinking, Holy crap, we might have a shot, Ole Miss cracks open the can of whoop ass they've carrying around all week.

19. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Ole Miss is not expecting a game. But, they are going to get one. Our depth will hurt us late and if Ole Miss gets it going, you may be right. But, we are going to play more physical that anyone expects.

20. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Here's praying the Rebs are flying to close to the sun and aren't taking their opponent seriously tonight.