Predict the Score UT vs. USC

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Vols 31
    Gamecox 27

Dobbs comes out with a full set of brows.
    Feelin it.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Given our "coaching" this season, Peterman will play the whole game and we'll lose 38-9.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I seriously believe that if Worley is healthy, he plays the rest of the season

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Based upon some of the things that Butch said in his presser, I agree.

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Guess we can just redshirt him next year

6. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Well...FML.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah, I want to see the defense for that one too.

Burn a redshirt that the staff was apparently dead set on, only to turn around and go to the guy who couldn't move the ball outside of games against shitty Ds

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Uh, Worley read a book on Leadership over the offseason. Even dog-eared several of the pages. This is his year, dammit.

9. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

If Jones starts Worley I'm done. They might have had their reasons. Who knows. Dobbs may have had it click for him in the last 3-4 weeks and wasn't ready at the start. Whatever.

But if they start Worley I am done with this staff completely. And the bad thing for them is I think everyone even on TOOS would be also.

They're daft but I doubt they're that stupid. That would be the most colossal cockup in CFB history.

That said, Dobbs starts. UT wins 24-13.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You crazy? Archie Manning made a personal call to Butch over the offseason, praising Worley's progress on that leadership book. Knocked out 3 chapters in one week. Used up two whole highlighters on that sucker.

If our field General is ready for war, he's leading us into battle next week.

11. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

VN took a poll and it's currently 117-8 in favor of Dobbs. It's so lopsided that even Walter Mondale looked at it and said, "Damn!"

12. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Dobbs plays the game:

USC - 24
    bUTch - 17

Worley plays the game:

USC - 24
    bUTch - -9
    Peterman plays the game:

USC - 97
    bUTch - -42

13. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

It's pathetic really.

What is Worley's legacy? One decent pass in the USC game last year that was unarguably 85% North?

14. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Yep, that's pretty much it. Honestly I hate it for the kid. I really believe he busted his ass for us. Two coaching staffs led him to believe he was much better than he actually was.

15. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Vols 31
    SCe 20

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

FYP

17. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Top notch.

For real though, I believe the lockeroom would quit on the staff if they trot out Worthless.

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

27-17 SCe

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I seriously believe that Worley should give back his jersey right now.

20. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Ive always felt the o-line, as inexperienced as they are, got thrown under the bus when the coaches said they were limited in their play calling. Worley is the reason they are limited and Dobbs proved that.