Pretty Cool Story About Bray

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Feb 18, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Awesome, but I suspect there is much more than just this story that never gets covered because it doesn't generate as much buzz. Still, much better than reading about 'cheeseburger' robberies and curb stompings. Thanks to Bray for caring and making a memory that will last a lifetime for this child. Thanks for the post CV. Just made my day a bit brighter as well. Yeah, I'm a softie underneath the surface.

3. CardinalVol

My gut is you are right and I think I have a decent enough idea of what said reason is.

That said, the couple of times I've talked with Bray he seems decent enough, and at the kickoff BBQ he was really good with all the kids (mine included), so I can see him knocking this appearance out of the park.

4. CardinalVol

My gut is you are right and I think I have a decent enough idea of what said reason is.

That said, the couple of times I've talked with Bray he seems decent enough, and at the kickoff BBQ he was really good with all the kids (mine included), so I can see him knocking this appearance out of the park.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Yeah, I think there's many players that do this sort of thing. It just doesn't sell as well as the negative. It does give one hope in people however guarded it may be. Time and attention are the best things we can invest into our most precious 'resources', our kids. A little investment now goes much further than most can fathom. Good story and hoping for more positives like this.