QB Johnathan McCrary

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Feb 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He's a four star QB. Had offers from pretty much everyone, including us. He committed to Vandy today.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They're obviously doing something right.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let's see if that sticks. Long way to... errr... the other February.

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

What are the odds that Franklin is not even the coach at Vanderbilt next February? I would say they are greater than 50%

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

This is a big time pull.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Where can I wager a 2-team parlay that says, McCrary doesn't end up at Vandy and Franklin finishes no better than 5-7 next year?

7. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Apparently, the Bama crowd was considering this guy a lock.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Two things could happen that make this commit fall through: Franklin succeeds in having a winning season, and gets hired elsewhere, or Franklin fails and recruits realize Vandy is still Vandy.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Need I remind everyone that Gunner Kiel initially committed to Indiana.

Need I also remind everyone what happened to Vandy's class at signing day a couple of weeks ago.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Exactly. My whole point was one way or the other, it is pretty likely that the state of the Vandy program will look very different in 11 months.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

"Verbally Committed" (especially a year out) = I need some more "love" from the other teams on my list.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Also getting QB Danny O'Brien to transfer in from Maryland. He isn't a stud, but is probably an upgrade over whatever they have behind Jordan Rodgers.