Quinn Snyder Finalist for Bobcats Job

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LawVol13, Jun 13, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I guess Jordan is just an idiot; I don't know how you could possibly think hiring Snyder is an option.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I really, really want this to happen. The comedic possibilities are endless.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I hate to say this, but Jordan is well on his way to making Isaiah Thomas look like a competent NBA front office guy.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Charlotte bar owners moved to the edge of their seats.

5. hatvol96

Fathers with daughters between 18-21 are on high alert.

6. CardinalVol

I laughed at both.

7. hatvol96

Jerry Sloan dropped out. Snyder is now one of two finalists.Utterly amazing.

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I just can't [uck fay]ing figure that out. How in the Hell does Jordan not want to do whatever he can do to get Sloan? Now, it's down to Brian Shaw or Snyder? Jesus.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Bobcats are offering buy one get ones on season tickets and uppers are two dollars a piece this year in a couple of sections.

I bet Snyder and Shaw are chomping at the bit to coach up the likes of Matt Carroll and Eduardo Najera. A stroke of brilliance giving away Gerald Wallace and Stephen Jackson to get better in the "near future".

10. hatvol96

Jordan should just go ahead and hire his college roommate/Butler. This team is built for Buzzball.

11. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Could he talk CJ Watson into coming to town? Would be a start.

12. CardinalVol

Did not get it. Rats.

13. hatvol96

Mike Dunlap. That's just straight up odd. That franchise is a total wreck.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Are they trying to win no games next year?

I mean, it's not even fun to go watch good teams blow them out by halftime.

15. hatvol96

Dunlap is a great basketball mind. However, how do you sell a guy whose last head coaching job was at Metro State to fans and free agents?

16. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Fact: More Charlotte Hornets retro merchandise was sold last year that Bobcats gear.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I'm an advocate of the three-way nickname trade between Charlotte, New Orleans, and Utah. Except instead of the expiring contract "Bobcats", Utah could get a first rounder in the nickname draft.

18. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Hat is right in that Dunlap has a great basketball mind... still an odd hire though.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

My reaction exactly. Dude couldn't land the Cal, USC, or Arizona job when up for them and now you hire him for the NBA? I know he's supposed to be a great technician, but hell hire him as an assistant.

20. hatvol96

I've got to assume fellow Carolina alum George Karl talked Jordan into this one.