POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Give them jobs. We have a labor shortage in a lot of sectors.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

So why can't Congress get something together? You and I have pretty different perspectives on things, but on this it seems like we could easily align. I do think there must be a theoretical saturation point of asylum seekers/immigration, but I think the only way to fairly and rationally know what it is would be to set up a system that benefits both these people and businesses. This could be a win-win, it just requires Congressional action.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The problems lies with how to get people in safely without letting loads of drugs over the boarder. Figure that out and get people in that want to come work and help improve our country. I think the biggest hang up for most on the right are the drug issues.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

They are not mostly being muled in by refugees. Drugs are coming in on giant boats, trucks and planes.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Increasing funding to the immigration courts so these claims could be adjudicated quicker would help as well, but I don't know if we've ever done that.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Bud they are coming in any way possible in any available orifice.

justingroves likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Everyone would be better off with a quicker process.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Santos up on thirteen counts, including wire fraud.

I am shocked. He seemed so honest.

cpninja likes this.
  9. cpninja

cpninja Member

[​IMG]

IP likes this.
  10. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

OK. So I can make up all kinds of shit and tell it to you; if you believe me then that is on you for being a gullible dumbazz. If you don't believe me and prove I was just spouting made-up shit, then ... 1st Amendment.

I am not sure that is what the ol' boys had in mind, but whatever. I am too old for all this stupid shit.

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Until they determine unrealized gains are actually earnings.

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Walls closing in on Biden?

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

When they do that imagine the outcry when the government writes Elon a massive check for unrealized losses.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They will impeach sometimes next year if not later this year.

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I mean if what they are alleging here is indeed true then impeachment/prosecution is not only appropriate, but necessary. (Trump whataboutism incoming no doubt).

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

If both Biden and Trump have both been involved in something like what is alleged here, they can share a cell.

justingroves likes this.
  17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Likely a hot mess when and if they do.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Same as the ones before. It's what our Congress does best.

warhammer likes this.
  19. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

I’d be pretty shocked if he got impeached for this unless they get his fingerprints on something. It all just looks like hunter being a general piece of shit, but I can’t see anything incriminating thus far other than the time frame he points out maybe. Even if the bank records show he received money can’t he just say he thought it was coming from Hunter which it “technically” would have been? I just don’t see where Joe is directly linked in any of this, but I haven’t had any time to really dig in so may be missing something.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It’s like one big tv show. Politicians are evil people.

utvol0427 likes this.