Reeve Koehler OL.

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He just looks like an OL. Would be a good pick up if we can get him. I will say distance is a huge factor though and he won't choose us.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's not likely to go to Hawaii. If he is on the mainland, it probably doesn't matter much where.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He is in game is weekend and may announce for VOLS.

5. The video interview that Rivals posted sounds pretty good for us. Whoever is recruiting him now did a real nice job keeping us in it with him. I thought that ship had most likely sailed when Pittman was let go.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Doubt that. He was pretty much a silent.

7. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Was it not thought for a while that his teammate Goeas might go to the same place? Can't remember if Hubbs said the new staff liked Goeas like the former staff.

8. chavisut

They dropped him.

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Announcing for sure now. Vols vs. Kansas vs. Arkansas. And he never visited Arkansas as far as I know. Pittman was trying to get a visit.

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

What game is he in?

11. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

@rivalsmike: Reeve Kohler has a #Vols sticker on his shoulder pads, read what you want into that. Still announcing Saturday but hasn't decided

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Landing 2 4* OL will be huge.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, over 500 lbs to be specific.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Cal back in it. Dykes was his bro's coach at arizona.

17. chavisut

His teammate and former VFL Goeas committed to Kansas.

Sounds like a Jayhawk.

18. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Arkansas.
    Not a fan of the way his recruitment was handled, and IMO, the staff dropped the ball here. Kid has family in East Tennessee and was believed a silent who wanted to announce during the US Army AA gm --- always nice to get/have national exposure, especially so during such an event as an All-Star gm

SN: His teammate Goeas had committed to Tennessee, but he too was given a 'cold shoulder' a la DD style so he decommitted and then committed to Kansas. FWIW, Goeas score high (101.9) on Nike's Sparq test. Like Zanca, Goeas is a big, strong ILB (position of need) with good upside. Staff whiffed here (Goeas & Zanca) too as far as I'm concerned. We'll see how it all turns out Feb 6.

19. chavisut

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Who gives a shit about two bad lbs?

Recruiting Duke and Kansas caliber lbs aren't going to help Butch out