remember when?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanbill, Jan 9, 2012.

1. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Tennessee played smashmouth football like we're seeing now? I miss that and Alabama is proving it's a pretty damn effective style

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

[video=youtube;TTA2buWlNyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTA2buWlNyM&ob=av2e[/video]

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, Travis Stephens, Shawn Bryson, and Will Bartholmew in our '98 backfield. Sick.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Alden Hill maybe? Probably still won't matter. Our OL is incapable of stepping forward. I hear they walk up The Hill backwards to get to class.

5. WM

WM Active Member

You get a coach out of the grab basket at The Dollar Tree you finish last in the SECE. Then you get to watch a bitter rival who went all out financially win a title.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I still have hopes that Marcus Jackson and Tiny turn into run blocking machines.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

His stories about Al Wilson are great

8. mmmjtx

mmmjtx Member

Seems like a lifetime ago.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

It was.

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

"If your grandmother told you that Al Wilson hit her in the mouth, the only question you'd have would be, "What'd you do to deserve it?"

When asked about playing RB in high school, Wilson remarked, "Y'all are lucky they switched me (to LB) - because if I still played RB, you would've never heard of Jamal Lewis. Don't believe me? Go ask Jamal."

11. joevol320

joevol320 New Member

that's really great.