Rick Barnes Is Staying

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by NEW COACH, Apr 8, 2019.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Alright. 100% buy it.

Let's ride.

Corey Walker, Jr. looks like a 25 ppg guy.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Other than UCLA was regrouping trying to still make it work, I'm not sure there is much spin in that idea.

I dont think UCLA was moving on that. It happening with Dixon (who the media thought was in as well) lends to that idea too.

Fulmer then decided to make the move he thought would end it. And it did.

3. zjc44

zjc44 New Member

Seth Davis saying Barnes actually reached out to UCLA first is interesting

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Come on football.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Have we discussed the newish LA Times Article and what it says about Barnes? I think it's a couple days old at this point, but a PTI episode from a couple days ago is absolutely roasting the man.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yo @zjc44 - aren't you a "staff member" over at TOOS? Did y'all ever get your PM's back up and running?

7. zjc44

zjc44 New Member

I am “zjcvols” (pretty obvious) and no they have not. At least not between other members.

8. zjc44

zjc44 New Member

Barnes could have easily avoided all this silly discussion if he hadn’t been an idiot at his PC

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That's a shame. Hate it for them.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You're giving Indy too much credit.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The writer of said article vouched for a troll Twitter account and got laughed at

Beechervol likes this.
  12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

PTI doesn't give 2 .hits about the story if it doesn't involve UCLA. Their opinion on what somebody in LA thinks (or wants everybody to think) happened means next to nothing over here.

13. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Yup. I'm down with shitting on UCLA for airing their dirty laundry right now, but this never happens if Rick doesn't try to take a shot at them with his buyout comment.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

For whatever reason i havent really cared who did or said what.
    Fact is, losing Admiral, Grant and Bone with what we have coming back, Barnes will not be the fan favorite while getting paid after what went down. If he doesnt do all of it with UCLA, fans give him a 1 or 2 year pass at being a really good team again.
    Now people wont be patient and hes made himself a target. So be it.