Rivals Top 250 Is Out...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Feb 9, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

For any of you that care about this stuff, 3 of our 4 current commitments for 2013 are 4 stars. Mackenzie Alexander, Jason Carr, and Austin Sanders are all 4 stars and are all in the Top 250. Camion Patrick has not been evaluated yet.

2. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Bama has 1 five star and 6 four stars. We are obviously [uck fay]ed.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Starting out with 75% of your class being 4*'s is pretty good. To compare us to Alabama when they've won 2 NC's in 3 years is pretty funny. We're 18-20 in the same time period. That's pretty good considering the circumstances.

4. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Looks like a very good year for the state of TN.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

That's a fantastic start. I wondered if Alexander might have a shot at 5 stars...

6. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

If you're referring to my comparison, I should have turned on the sarcasm font. I think that it's a hell of a start and that if we can actually win some games this year, it could be an extremely good class.

7. IP

IP "You don't know what it is like in our universe."

I just assume everyone is sarcastic until proven otherwise. This isn't really actually a Tennessee forum, is it?

RTR

8. IP

IP "You don't know what it is like in our universe."

I just assume everyone is sarcastic until proven otherwise. This isn't really actually a Tennessee forum, is it?

RTR

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The problem is that that is usually right here. This site needs more morons to inspire "discussion."