Robert Griffin III

Discussion in 'Sports' started by justingroves, Apr 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Chickenshit scout saying he's selfish is the dumbest thing I've heard

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I was surprised that Baylor teammates had apparently suggested the same....(according to ESPN today)

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They'll get the chance to show how great they are next season. Good luck.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You don't spend 4 years in Waco if you're selfish

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Speaking of Griffin, at first glance of this week's Sports Illustrated I thought it had something to do with the Vols.

6. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

What did they say?

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

ESPN didn't provide quotes...just said that the same thing had been suggested by Baylor teammates while talking about the scout's assessment. I can't remember if it was sportscenter or one of the talking heads program.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I think that entire story is stupid. I guess it was a slow news day when they're putting out articles about an anonymous scout who is of the opinion that Griffin is selfish.

If I were Griffin, I would make a point to no longer be selfish by performing the very selfless act of showing that scout my [ock cay] and nuts.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah the selfish thing kind of needs to happen when you have a Heisman/#2 overall draft pick guy on a team like Baylor.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yup. typical 19 year olds. i'm sure they are pissed that people rightfully gave griffin all teh credit.