Rule: Don't Follow HS Kids on Twitter

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kidbourbon, Dec 12, 2014.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Exception: Kahlil Mckenzie.

He's actually a legit witty and funny dude. He was clowning on some Bama fan a day or two ago. He was one of my favorite recruits ever based on video archive of sheer carnage he caused. And he's also a bright kid to boot? Win win. Thumbs up to Kahlil Mckenzie. I say follow him without any fear that you're being a bit Sab-y in so doing.

But then stop with Kahlil. Don't follow the entire class, Sab.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'll be back. I have to go unfollow about 100 kids...I mean people.

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

The thread has Sab foaming at the mouth

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Thread title misleads.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

need an avy?

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Norris nailed it

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So, KB, wanna kill a six pack in your car next time I'm in the neighborhood? We can even grab Chinese first.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Fyp

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Meh. I expect better from you.

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Lol

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It's a trap, kid. Next thing you know you'll be second knuckle deep in this dude's cornhole.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Indy is such a good sport. Not many molestation victims are.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Should have stuck with just the title. Don't follow recruits on twitter

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Yea, in person is much more interesting.

16. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I don't follow KM or any other recruit but I do check KMs timeline every now and then. He is hilarious. And a supreme shit talker.

17. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Didn't I just read that he won the Mega Millions in Florida?

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Good thing this thread is all positive about the kid. Would hate for him to see negative stuff on here and decommit.

19. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

We are doomed if true. Then again, he'd be broke within a year.

20. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

At the Florida Lottery headquarters, Timothy Poole, 43, posed for a photo with an oversized check after
    claiming his $3 million Scratch*Off prize. But when the image hit the Internet, others recognized the 450*
    pound man as a registered sexual predator.

In 2001, the Orange County Sheriff's Office arrested Poole on charges of sexual battery on a victim under 12,
    records show. Before that, he was arrested in 1991 for stealing almost $20,000 in food stamps from Safeco Inc. of
    Ocala, where he worked as a guard.

In all, Poole has been arrested 12 times in Florida on charges ranging from grand theft to forging a check, records
    show. Poole served three months in prison in 1996 and did a second stint from 2003 to 2006, according to the
    Florida Department of Corrections.

This week, Poole claimed his winnings from the Florida Lottery in a one*time lump*sum payment of
    $2,219,807.90. He played the Super Millions scratch*off game which costs $20 a ticket. The game offers 12 top
    prizes of $3 million and, with Poole's winner, five remain, spokeswoman Keri Gero said.

A call to Poole's workplace, Triangle Cabs, was not returned. He did not answer the door of his Mount Dora home
    At the Florida Lottery headquarters, Timothy Poole, 43, posed for a photo with an oversized check after claiming his $3
    million Scratch*Off prize. But when the image hit the Internet, others recognized him as a registered sexual predator.

The Florida Lottery took down a photo of Poole from its website after learning from media about his past.
    "We chose to not draw additional attention to this particular winner," said Shelly Gerteisen, communications
    manager for the Florida Lottery.