Ryan Jenkins (1/7/13 VOLS)

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by smokysbark, Dec 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I don't think Bransiel is anything to jump for joy over, but TEs always seem to be lesser ranked compared to other positions.

2. Montrell

Montrell New Member

I agree. I think he's a decent talent, but he's going to have to redshirt. He just doesn't have the strength right now to play early on in his career IMO. That's the only problem (with a healthy roster it wouldn't be a problem) I see with him as Tennessee desperately needs a TE who can come in and play right away.

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Perfect just got home present.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

It sounds like they plan on adding a JUCO TE. Plus there is C. Jackson.

5. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

I agree. This kid is a legit 4* from the video I've seen and the fact that he blew up at the Nike SPARQ Combine last year per toos. Apparently he was injured some his senior season and was doubled when he was on the field. Most see him as a slot guy. Got to hand it to Jones on this one, thought we were out of the mix.

6. Fus Ro Vol

Fus Ro Vol New Member

@LeeJenkinsGroup: 2days ago my high school son Ryan decided follow my footsteps; he'll play college football at TN instead of Clemson. http://t.co/xHkRY0ID

7. Montrell

Montrell New Member

If they could somehow get A. Jackson away from Auburn I think that may very well be your starting TE next year. He's one of those types who IMO can play right now.

8. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Jenkins visit solidified his feeling and strengthened his commitment to Tennessee. - 247

Heard that he's recruiting hard---staying in the ear of Lawson, Bellamy, and Miller.

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Heard an interview with Jenkins, I really like this kid. He's saying all the right things. He's a good prospect who's actively trying to get other elite talent to join him here. Hope it works.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It just makes me want to punch Dooley in the face. The dumbass didn't really try to get Jenkins and he loves it here.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

It looks like Dooley didn't try to get anyone once he realized he wasn't coming back. Hell, Von Bell is near Chattanooga and Dooley didn't bother recruiting him, a guy playing at one of their biggest needs. Bernie Madoff thinks Dooley is a thief every time he receives payment from UT.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sal and Dooley pretty much quit recruiting after the UF game

13. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

fify