S Vonn Bell

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by kptvol, Nov 22, 2012.

1. sr1080

sr1080 New Member

I tend to take most of the reports I hear lately with a grain of salt. After all, just a few days ago Derek Greene was going to SHOCK the world with his announcement. It's more who tells them what they want to hear than how the program is run for most of the recruits lately.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

When a kid comes out a day before his announcement and says he is going to shock the world...he's going with the favorite. That part is just playing the game. This would fall in a different category. Could be wrong nonetheless but for different reasons.

3. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Looks very promising.
    Family's been Tennessee all along.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Said this from all along.

5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Mariakis is not pushing Bell toward Bama, nor is he a Bama fan. Of that I am 99 percent sure.

6. jackschidtt

jackschidtt New Member

Guy named Skeeter on VN just said coaches have been informed Bell is now all in on being a Vol....any validity?

7. TennTradition

Skeeter has been known to hear a thing or two due to his job...but the info has seemed to suck at times, be right other times. I do belive the general line that he works somewhere in the AD though.

8. jackschidtt

jackschidtt New Member

He seems pretty certain, I have my fingers crossed he is spot on on this one. If bell is ours he could go a long way into helping pick up some of his team mates.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Skeeter is a mouth piece of the AD, imo. He isn't always right, but whatever he says is exactly what the AD wants him to say.

10. TennTradition

I was somewhere between that and that the staff was letting certain info out within the AD that they wanted out there...and then let him go to work...which is the same end...but different means.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

During the Dooley twilight hours, it became absolutely apparent that he was muzzled and later being fed false information.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

+1

My best friend runs in Skeeters circle when he is back in the Cleveland area. Skeeter wasn't exactly muzzled on Dooley during Christmas parties lol

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Eddie Jackson to Bama.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So your best friend is an equipment manager?

15. Montrell

Montrell New Member

I'd still be very worried about OSU. From everything I've been hearing up here on the OSU side of things Bell's brother is pushing extremely hard for him to go there.

16. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

No.

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Farrell update on Vonn Bell

I'm hearing now that the Vols have a pretty good lead on Ohio State now and that pretty much everyone is on board for Tennessee in his family.

Sources from all three schools as well as others now feel he is Tennessee's to lose. Tennessee did a great job with the mom especially and this appears to be all Vols barring a change of mind at last minute.

He is not a silent commitment and never has been to my knowledge despite reports, but the tide has turned this past week after the visit and especially by mid week for sure. Also, contrary to rumors, Vonn nor his brother visited campus this weekend to my knowledge.

The key point here is that the other schools involved, especially Ohio State, are almost conceding he will be a Vol as I have good sources everywhere as you may or may not know.

I am officially changing my prediction on our national page to Tennessee.

18. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Boom. I think that's how it goes, right?

19. TennTradition

That's huge.

20. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Thanks Jew