Saban Says Vols Best O-line Bama has played yet

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 15, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Believing him or not?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Irrelevant. Our defense has no chance. Our offense won't score more than 21. Opportunity is nowhere.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Probably the most experienced, now that I think about it. But again: so what?

4. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Saban might be right looking at their schedule up to this point. That said, it's just another example of how Dooley is completely underachieving with this team. This teams horrible fundamentals and lack of discipline along with his horrible DC hire is the reason this team is sitting at 3-3 right now having lost to a team they had considerably more talent than.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I believe it. Although Saban is well known for talking up an opponent I think he's right.

6. CardinalVol

Out of curosity, if Wilcox stays, do you think we have an extra win or two right now?

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Look at their schedule to this point. Not saying much.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Had we developed an effective N-S run game for Florida and UGA, those games may be turned out differently. Dooley is always a day late. Never a dollar short though, since we made him a damn millionaire.

9. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Probably. I actually thought Wilcox was a fairly good defensive coordinator. I still cant believe some of the idiots in this fan base thought he was bad and thought Sunserio (who had a terrible resume as a DC) was an upgrade. There is a reason he was offered the DC job at Texas and Washington in back to back years and why Sunseri was never offered a DC position at a BCS school.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Exactly. Sunseri was a failed DC at one of those small FCS schools in Alabama.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's right but it's not saying whole lot either.

12. CardinalVol

I thought so as well.

I have grown to really like the 3-4 over time, but it's painfully obvious there is a reason why Sal was a career position coach.

13. SpringBokVol

SpringBokVol New Member

UT's offense is not the problem in large part. It's the defense.

UT's still averaging something like 38 points a game. That is really good.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Saban doesn't like being told his team is good. According to him they should really be 0-6 this year, due to their murderous schedule.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's what is frustrating. The O has struggled at times, but it's still really good. Imagine if they could convert a few more 3rd and shorts what it could be.

The defense is literally so bad they aren't even giving the O the chance to outscore people.

16. Orangegrass

Orangegrass Member

Coach Speak and nothing more.