Schiano and national writers

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Nov 26, 2017.

1. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Very true

2. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Add Pat Forde to the list. asshole

3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In 8 hours Tennessee fans cared more about the Penn State scandal then Penn State fans did in the past 6 years. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/VolNation?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#VolNation</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WeAre?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#WeAre</a></p>&mdash; Teej (@SkoPitt) <a href="">November 27, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

We cared more then too. Those Dickholes spent years trying to pretend Paterno had no idea. As real testimony saw the light of day, a swarm of those turds knew.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He can fall on a knife.

6. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’ve had a lot of jack tonight. Beer wouldn’t cut it

fl0at_ and A-Smith like this.
  8. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

hohenfelsvol and justingroves like this.
  9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The undefeated fan base thing is really annoying. We need to be clear to the world that Schiano is human trash and that’s why he’s staying with that larger piece of trash he currently works for.

IP, utvol0427, YankeeVol and 2 others like this.
  10. Vespid

Vespid Member

Last week I came to this site and proclaimed that Jon Gruden would be the next coach at Tennessee 100 percent. Please accept my humble apology. I was not trolling, just chalk it up to stupidity.

hohenfelsvol and justingroves like this.
  11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Meh. Jimmy thief happened. It isn’t the first time. Thanaks for the effort at the info.

12. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

The media is circling the wagons to keep OSU in the playoff picture....Bev, Currie and Schiano should all be looking for work by sunrise.

13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Is there enough justice on this side of heaven ?

GahLee likes this.
  14. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

Toughest thing about apologetics in general...often times there does not appear to be.

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Seeing Twitter updates on Schiano from self fellating mediawhores. We should start a campaign to get these toadies fired for defending anything connected to a sexual abuse scandal that they were probably complicit in covering up.

16. Correct. In a way this needed to happen. [uck fay] everyone else and what they think. Currie should be gone fairly quickly, let's hope anyways.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

How are we not liable for future earnings loss by Schiano?

18. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

I have no idea what the exposure will as it pertains to the MOU. That’s part of the problem. He is currently employed at OSU, so I would assume they will have to sort through the employment laws and liabilities themselves. We cannot be held responsible for OSUs ultimate decision.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Plaintiffs. Lawyers.

Can’t. Should. Won’t.

Don’t matter.

McDonald’s once served hot coffee. What we think matters does not.

I’d say 20 years worth of earnings at $6 per... $20 mil looks pretty cheap.

20. volinbham

volinbham Member

Hope that bullet we dodged hits Currie in the buttocks

Lexvol likes this.