Screw Bama

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Volguy1971, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

With Oregon-Stanford heading to OT, could KSU and the quack attack both lose tonight?

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

ESPN is praying for a Bama-Notre Dame NCG.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I told my dad when Bama lost that they'd still play for the NC. Didn't expect everything to play out this quick.

4. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Done deal.....now serving Duck

5. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Football hell.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If ND loses, and Bama wins out, who will they play for the NC?

7. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Florida , LSU , Texas A&M , South Carolina.... all follow Bama and Georgia in the BCS. I guess it depends on how far KSU and Oregon fall.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'd say Oregon would probably get back to the top. There only loss would be by 3 in OT to a solid team. However, I don't see ND losing to USC.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I'm pulling for a Bama/Florida matchup, just so I know things could not possibly be any worse.

Georgia/Florida rematch would be fine just for the "Good grief, again?" factor.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Roll tide roll

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Not a VFL.

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

**** the Tide. That said, seeing an Alabama/Notre Dame college football game would be cool from a historical perspective.

13. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

The fact that an Alabama vs Florida title game is even possible is enough for me to want an asteroid go Mayan calendar on this planet before the game is played. It would take a Notre Dame loss to USC and probably an Oregon loss to avoid voters trying to put them above Florida, but it is possible. College football has been like getting a middle finger from God for the last five years, so why shouldn't that game happen? Oregon State can win. USC can win, maybe... ****.