SEC Power Rankings Week 3

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 17, 2017.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

For me and the two other guys who have bothered to look at them.

Sheer dominance division

1. Bama - Go ahead and make new years reservations in New Orleans

Pretty good, but still not sure how good division

2. State - Fitzgerald currently looking like a Heisman finalist. Saturday was as good of a game as I've seen the Bulldogs play in a long, long time

3. Georgia - Will win East by deafult at this point. Not sure they are great, but they are the tallest midget. Will find out more Saturday

Wait, what....ok, whatever division

4. Vandy - Who should be here instead? 3-0 with a win over a top 25 team. Probably should be ranked this week.

Flip a coin, they are all going to go between 5-3 and 3-5 in conference division

5. LSU - That was ugly. Very ugly.

6. Auburn - See above

7. Kentucky - They are probably not the 7th best team, but they are 3-0, and everyone else sucks too.

8. Florida - *Sighs*

9. Carolina - We will see how they fare without a playmaker. Tough loss Saturday.

10. Tennessee - Talent is top 3, coaching is 13th.

11. Ole Miss - You lose to Cal, you get ranked low.

12. A&M - Eventually, the team not caring agaisnt a bad team is going to bite them.

13. Arkansas - Someone had to be ranked last in this group, we'll give it to the team that scored 7 at home to a TCU team that gave up 36 to SMU yesterday.

We're talking 90s Vandy bad division

14. Missouri - Very, very bad football team. At least they have a new basketball coach to excite the fan base! Oh, wait....................

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Tallest midget*

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

5-13 should all just be labelled "suck but not Missouri".

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I enjoy these.