Spring Training opens today

Discussion in 'Sports' started by WM, Feb 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. WM

    WM Active Member

  2. CardinalVol

    CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

    Started yesterday for those of us who have to play a one game series to open up a new stadium.
     
  3. volfanbill

    volfanbill Active Member

    Manny in green and gold. This could be awkward, great, or a total disaster. No other available options. I give the first option a 60% chance of being right, the second a 5% chance and the third a 35% chance. Guess it could be awkward and a total disaster combo.
     
  4. BearCat204

    BearCat204 Chieftain

    He won't start playing til June though, right?
     
  5. volfanbill

    volfanbill Active Member

    yea, he still has to serve a 50 game suspension.
     
  6. tankervol

    tankervol Member

    I plan on attending as many games as possible. It's nice living so close to so many Spring Training spots.
     
  7. NYYVol

    NYYVol Super Moderator

    Jason Varitek retiring thursday. Respect the way that guy played the game.
     
  8. NYYVol

    NYYVol Super Moderator

    Bobby V taking shots at Jeter and A-Rod in his press conference yesterday. I personally love it. He's wrong on the argument that on the "Jeter flip play" that the throw would have been on line to get Giambi. But, a little shot across the bow is a good thing in this rivalry.
     

Share This Page