Sullivan North downs Dobyns Bennett

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hallowed_hill, Dec 13, 2011.

1. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You from NETN, too? Unless you are a DB student, graduate, or parent, you hate DB. It's the elitist attitude that gets me. They think they are hot shit on a stick until they get out of the immediate area. That's when reality smacks them in the face and shows them where they really stand. Typical big fish in a small pond situation.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Buck Van Huss will not be happy about this.

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Yep. South grad here. North's coach is one of my best friends. I agree. And they can annex every subdivision with a decent athlete in it and there's not a dang thing the county can do about it. They've picked apart North and Central. The new elementary school and subsequent annexation of half of Rock Springs was the beginning of the end for South, too.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The principal screwed over a good friend of mine there with tenure. Have subsequently hoped the school would crash and burn as long as the current principal is in place.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I had to be physically restrained once from a DB baseball coach. He took the initiative to belittle one of my players during the game. Kid came in the dugout between innings almost in tears. When he told me what happened, needless to say I flipped a switch. He went to announce a sub to the home plate umpire and I met him half way. That ejection cost me $250. I am willing to bet that much more he won't pull that shit again.