Temp Is Cooling Off, Colle BB Right Around The Corner- Fall Trips Planned!

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by JZ1124, Sep 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

In a few hours heading up to Cincy for a clinic which should be pretty good.

Taking off work Monday to spend the day at Belmont watching post/guard workouts.

Opening weekend Oct. 15th going back to Xavier for practice and coaching clinic.

The following weekend 21-23 going to watch Virginia practice twice and VCU's clinic.

Trying to find time to squeeze in a trip to Murray St.

Going to get over to Tenn Tech and UT at some point as well.

Welcome back college BB!!

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Booked trips to Wichita for West Virginia-K State and Los Angeles for USC against Georgia and TCU. The countdown is on.

3. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

WVU and K-State should be a fun game! Have you been up to Morgantown for a game?

I was thinking about going to WVU's clinic but I know a few guys on the UVa staff a little and I can hit VCU (Kevin Eastman is speaking which is the big draw) as well.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Tony Bennett is top shelf. Those will be two well run practices.

5. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Hep Cronin was as good as advertised. Carl Kremer did a great job too.

6. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

After my trip to Belmont yesterday, I am a huge Belmont fan! The best experience I've ever had with any staff.

7. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

+1. Really hope UVA takes a step forward this year. They've had some moderate success the last couple of years, but the ACC is a tough ladder to climb. [penis] Bennett generally thought year 3 was the toughest year of a rebuilding job.

8. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Just confirmed with Billy Donlon at Wright St and will be watching them practice after the Xavier clinic on the 16th!