Tennessee -7.5 vs Arkansas

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Low Country Vol, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

2. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

That's BS. No way Tennessee wins that game at all, much less by a touchdown or more.

3. Low Country Vol

I loathe Butch Jones so much that a loss will be better for the program long term.

4. Savage Orange

He got worked by a first year HC that was playing with a depleted roster... Gave up EVERY.SINGLE.4TH.DOWN.CONVERSION. Made some of the dumbest decisions you'll ever see and still refuses to shoulder one iota of responsibility. At least Bieliema takes blame for the crappy ball Arkansas has played. I honestly think UT doesn't see another win until N Texas rolls into town. Seriously.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Arkansas is struggling mightily right now.

But I'd not touch this.

6. Savage Orange

Arkansas struggled with (and coulda shoulda beat) the #14 team in the country Saturday.... We got punked by a terrible Florida squad. I think Arkansas is better coached for sure and it's been proven that that is enough to overcome any talent advantage Tennessee might have. I'm not a gambling man at all but I'd take the points on this one for sure.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Rules to Live By:

Never bet on Tennessee. Ever.

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Vegas odds makers are drunk and/or high

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Eh, they are 90% psychologists and 10% sports aficionados. They make the line that gets them 50/50 action, not how they think the game is really going to go.

That said, anyone that takes the -7.5 is a complete and utter idiot and deserves to lose their money.

10. Low Country Vol

I can the see line dropping to -5/6 by the end of the week.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Arky is hurt and terrible. Don't let last weekend fool you. Their offensive playmakers on sidelines and the defense is awful.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That said, I've said from Day 1 under this idiot that we have the worst staff in the conference. Bandy' subsequent hire changed that temporarily. Hard to handicap completely idiotic coaching.

Who knows what we'll do.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Not that it hasn't already but that spread turns the heat up a little more.