Tennessee AD: SEC Will Expand Beyond 13

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

2. volinbham

volinbham Member

must be part of the secret plot from a Bammer to destroy the Vols - it's pretty obvious really

3. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I'm not sure Hart is surprising anyone with that statement. Probably wasn't his intent, but still.

4. Jim111

Jim111 Guest

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hi Jim.

6. WM

WM Active Member

Today made me realize how far A&M has to revamp their philosophy to become competitive in the SEC. The Big 12 is geared towards scoring last and maybe a special teams play here or there. It's going to be a huge transition for them, they are parading one of their best teams in a while and they got exposed by maybe the third best team in the SECW.
    I think they would get beat by Auburn and MSU is a toss up. Ole Miss would be a win.

7. WM

WM Active Member

If Urban is going to coach again, he would be stupid not to go to OSU.
    Then again, with his recruiting abilities you think he could make a dent in Texas. That is if Texas takes a nosedive with some coaching change turmoil.
    FSU was making alot of headway at the end but Urban's drama played a huge factor. My point is Urban had a great setup in a recruiting hotbed with FSU and Miami in turmoil in the mid to late 2000's. If there isn't that environment in Texas, does he have that success? Maybe.

8. WM

WM Active Member

I dont think Urban coaches in the SEC is long as the names Saban and Miles are around. Why not go to a high profile conference that needs a savior at their flagship school? he has the connections there as well.

9. WM

WM Active Member

The Big Ten-ish needs a high profile coach badly. Wisconsin might make a deep run but the rest of the conference looks like garbage now and for the foreseeable future.
    As for Hoke, im not sold on him quite yet. I feel like i need to get the Robinson show off the field and see where he really wants to go with this team.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Give Hoke 2 years

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

been saying it for a while now. A&M is garbage.