Tennessee Football Is Dead

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by ole_orange, Dec 7, 2012.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

We were the best job opening and we knew since October that we were in a market for a new coach. The program was at a crossroads and we chose to sell our soul to the Devil for an instant one-way ticket to football hell. We had a blank check to find the best damn coach possible and we choose the one guy that [ddiapos] pistol whipped. Un-f******-real.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's true. I'm sorry for the elderly fans. You now know you probably won't live to see UT do anything worthwhile again.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I was thinking about that very thing and my Grandparents who are all 4 in their 80's last night.

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I'm not old, I'm a sophmore at UT. Unreal that UTAD is going to double penetrate my time here at UT with Dooley and Butch and I'll get to graduate my beloved school as we are completely erased from college football relevance.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  5. dans49er

dans49er New Member

Really hate to degrade this quote, but Dec. 7, 2012 , is the day that will live in infamy for Tennessee Vols fans. I'm going to be sick.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

YOu probably won't live long enough either. Maybe your grandkids.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

**** us.

8. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

Never thought i would live through a time where vandy has a better program than us