The Citadel vs Tennessee

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by IP, Dec 28, 2011.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

This will be the only game I make it to this season. It isn't exactly epic, but at least it should be a win.

As tough as things have been for the Vols, The Citadel has come out of the gate 2-9, losing their last 7 games. Most recently, my University of Denver Pioneers toppled them 70-58.

Points are hard to come by for the Bulldogs, and perhaps their extreme youth is a factor (there are only 3 upperclassmen on their entire roster).

I'll be disappointed if we let them stay within 15 points by the end.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Root them on IP. Citadel is brutal and if we were to lose I expect to hear you in the background voicing your displeasure. I like the Vols by 12.

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I'm going to be able to catch three, and this is one of them. Taking my sister and one of her friends. Should be the easiest win we've gotten since the opener. Keeping fingers crossed though.

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Hey, that's one more win than Austin Peay had.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Debating the merits of going tonight just to go. Wife and kid are out of town and I don't have much (nothing) going on.

6. tripper

tripper Member

I'm in the same boat. But it could be worse, I could be in Hattiesburg, MS right now.

7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Sidenote that probably only interests me. The Citadel has a sophomore guard named DeVontae Wright. His brother went to college with me and was our leading scorer my junior and senior year.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Decided peace and quiet sitting in recliner won over game.

Obviously im not a true fan.