The Clancy's Tavern and Whiskey House Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Nov 15, 2014.

Tags:
  1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

1. Whoever sent that game out at VCU -1.5 is now on WNBA duty. That was free money.
    2. Detrick Mostella has serious talent. He just needs some polish.
    3. I was impressed with the fight the young post guys showed. Jabari McGhee especially fought on the boards.
    4. Robert Hubbs has to play to his talent level for this team to be decent. He needs to find some fight in his personality.
    5. Ian Chiles getting healthy might make a world of difference on this team. A primary ballhandler would allow the wings to play their game.
    6. In a game that wasn't at all suited for him, Dominic Woodson showed me something. He ran the floor and was a good teammate.
    7. Josh Richardson is one of my favorite Vols of all time. I just hope he isn't asked to do too much this year.
    8. Donnie Tyndall had his guys ready and fighting tonight. No ill effects of the 'AA crap yet.
    9. VCU has their most talented team yet. With Briante Webber, they are easily a Sweet 16 team.
    10. Bad night for the SEC outside of UT. There are upward mobility opportunities for Tyndall and crew.

2. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

If the NCAA shit doesn't hit the fan, this team should easily outperform its preseason projection of 13th in the SEC. The conference other than UK and UF continues to look mediocre to terrible.

3. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

The replay of that guy's head hitting the floor was gnarly. Don't know if he was having a full on seizure but it looked terrible.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Well done as always Hat.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Arkansas is going to be very good.