The Dooley catch on the sidelines.........

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Sep 17, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Did anyone else think it may have been intentionally thrown to him? If Bray was pissed at Dooley, it could be possible. Just thinking about it,

[video=youtube;QVf0sOQKlow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVf0sOQKlow[/video]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

no. it was just one of the many passes by Bray that was just a little off. I fell off the fence for sure, but it was good to see how pissed Dooley was. Shows he's giving it all he has, it's just obvious that isn't much.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I noticed Dooley didn't wrap it up this time.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If only Vince had.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That is completely unfair to his other children...

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Post of the day

7. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

No doubt the post of the day. This thread needs more viewers.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Taking out the terrible throw at Dooleys head out of the equation for a second. It does appear that there may have been some words between the 2 on the sidelines.

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I see it as a lack of composure and a coach losing control of his team once again. Saban tells his QB's to settle the **** down. Dooley spikes an errant pass and pouts.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Two years ago, McCarron came into a blowout and threw a stupid pick. Saban lit his ass up before he ever made it to the sideline then slapped him on the back as he walked off.

[video=youtube;iRjDVsw-eQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjDVsw-eQU[/video]

See the difference?

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yup. That's something I was referring to.

Also this:

[​IMG]

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"Settle the **** down"?

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

yep

14. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

once again we're stretching. The team had already flipped out and it's not like Dools could go out to midfield to yell at him. As far as I can remember, the camera never showed what happened after Bray made it to the sidelines. I guess the Fulmer clap would have been the more coach like thing for coach to do.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Chaney's Playbook

[​IMG]

Pulled this from TOOS.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Eh, it's not the first time he's acted like an immature child on the sidelines.

17. Vol by Birth

Vol by Birth Member

Hey it works against the computer so Chaney probably thought it would work in real life

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

this thread is outstanding

20. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Patterson and Hunter were dropping balls left and right. Rivera ran a route short. And in this case Chaney dials up a 45 yard pass play to pick up 18 yards. Bray threw it to the only receiver who could catch it. If Dooley survives I hope he replaces Chaney with a pro style guy. I want to see an I formation utilizing a bruising FB as well as a good passing game. I love the deep ball but on 3 rd and 18 you got to pick higher percentage plays and get the first down. We need to recruit some RBs a bruiser FB and get a new OC. If Dooley will do that he will be a successful HC. HC doesnt need to micromanage the play calling but they do need to make sure everything clicks and that the players are put in position to succeed. I am thinking Chaney should have went out with KiffRat. Nice guy but this isnt the Little 10.