The Sab/KBax thread on FL98 is sucking the air from my lungs

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Scorched Colon, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Scorched Colon

Scorched Colon New Member

dear lord....

2. Scorched Colon

I knew that there was a reason they (fl98) let him on there.....I am sorry I was out of the country and could not watch in real time......

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

What's the update?

And where you been?

4. Scorched Colon

hanging out in places.....I am too far behind to know exactly what is going on. I read the thread on SAB that is in the HOF forum. Amazing read

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Obviously kbax was some sort of setup. Anyone care to elaborate?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

From what I gather, he is/was a fictional "recruiting expert" manufactured by people on the site to troll folks on Volquest and other places, by feeding totally false but believable info. And lo, fools sing this fictional person's praises. And apparently even Sab was convinced he was legit.

7. JayVols

That's about what I had figured. Pitiful that some folks are so desperate to be "important". It's even sad by internet standards. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

They went through a lot of trouble by giving Sab what he desired most in a recruiting blog, concocted the kbax myth, fed and grew it, then destroyed their target. They gave him enough rope, and he hanged himself. Nice execution. We've all met folks that lie so much that they start believing the lies. I would feel sorry for them if it wasn't of their own doing.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

To be fair Kbax did call a couple of commitments early if I remember correctly

9. Scorched Colon

E-Cred...... is the dairy for the lactose intolerant

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Using info given other places

11. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

LoL Kbax is a poster from the site. He has no insider info. He just trolls people. He would come to VB and then FL98 and revel in the glory of his trolls.

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He is the one banned from that site for being racist as well.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've never understood why it's so important to be considered an "insider" on a message board. You either know your shit or you don't.

14. JayVols

It's a chance to "fit in" without having the pesky problem of encountering people who know you are FOS.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If a person is going to go through the work of impressing people, they should at least do it in real life and not internet message boards.

16. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Sure, assuming that the person had any prayer of impressing people in real life. Not possible for Sab, so the internet is his best option.