The Section 103 Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Jan 7, 2012.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Three reasons: 1) Vols took mainly high percentage shots today with no long rebounds that allow for easy transition buckets; 2) The played great perimeter defense; 3) Florida is lazy, really lazy.

2. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

It's nice to get a win like this in a season that is more than likely not going to produce many more positives. It will be exciting to see if Stokes can develop throughout the remainder of this year and turn us into a potential top 25 team next season.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

UF is still unbelievably soft and look borderline uncoached. They are a paper tiger. Good win for us because they are dramatically more talented offensively, but they aren't going anywhere this year.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It gives Martin a selling point to recruits if nothing else.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Looking at the schedule, I see a max of 5 more wins at this juncture. Sucks, but I think we just saw the peak moment of the season: knocking off an over-rated and lazy Florida team to go above .500 in January.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I think 5 is a reasonable number to expect. That said, there are a lot more than five winnable games left on the schedule.

7. TheTorchbearer

TheTorchbearer New Member

Hat,

I am glad I have found your recaps again. I had wondered what happened to you on vol nation. Great analysis.

8. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

Nice win for the team. No matter what happens now, they have something to hang their hat on this first season.