The Shannon Spake Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I can't say that this "confirms" it, but Sports Talk did make mention of the incident this AM. From what I recall, his principal was at the arena last night, is speculated to have suffered a "cardiac event", and which ultimately proved fatal.

TIFWIW.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Cuhaos theory says we'll win Saturday and then lose 2 garbage games.

3. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

I never said I agreed that he should be allowed to stay two more years. I'm just going off what I think the UTAD will do, based on history. If Hart was willing to retain #ddiapos if he went 6-6 even though he lost his team, I can see him retaining Martin based on a "good effort" and missing the tourney.

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Jarnell had a great game I thought. But Wilbekin controlled it when it mattered. Played great D, forced turnovers. Got a lot of penetration. Hit free throws. Didn't shoot it great, but otherwise did everything i would want in a point guard.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

And the one shot he hit was the most important one of the night

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I'm still not sure whether I even want us in the tournament. I suspect that if we make it, Cuonzo's here another year. And I see no reason to believe that would be a good thing.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

'tis a cruel cruel place for a fan to be. i'm right there.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oh man

9. Volsfan31

Volsfan31 Member

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Oh, I get it.

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I concur

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oh, because Petrino is back at Louisville that mean Bruce should be back at UT. Great thinking by Clay Travis

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Clay is 100% right on this one.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

Clay Travis could post John 3:16 and I wouldn't read it

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Clay said it, so you can count on it not coming to pass. I don't post this out of hate. He's simply a good predictor.

17. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

We'll believe that right up til the moment Scott Drew or Quin Snyder is behind a podium with a power T on it wearing an orange tie.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

I have a hard time believing even this bunch of imbeciles would hire Quin Snyder.

19. hatvol96

I don't.

20. hatvol96

I just want a coach successful enough to ensure we get our fair share of the Tuesday night Shannon Spake games.