The "SLIM Chance Butch MIGHT Not Be the Guy" Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Oct 25, 2014.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Over losing freaking football games you moron? Playing for tomorrow is crap for losers. What in the hell kinda stupid is that? You argued that the guy can't throw but waiting was important. Do you say anything that makes sense? Keep Fulmer was your big idea?

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

This is ridiculous. Do I think some of the reactions OTB have been a bit overboard this year, yes. That said, you can still make judgements based on game decisions, adjustments, and game plans no matter the roster. There have been issues and most of the complaints have been valid.

People made the same kind of posts during Dooley's second year. Although I don't think Butch is anywhere near that level of awful, he's not been without fault.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Stopped reading here. Stupid assumption. Surely you've at least heard of my reputation with kickers?

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Which is only surpassed by the truth that Sab stuck at least two fingers in your butthole.

5. DHershman

DHershman New Member

I never said keeping Fulmer was the fix here. I think Butch jones can turn this program around and simply asked if not him then who? And yes I'm thinking about the future as well as today. So I ask again if not Butch Jones then who?

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

And you do know what's going on? True fan card? Getthe****outtahere with that.

7. JayVols

Chavis in danger of wearing the scarlet letters, NATF, not a true fan.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Jay, you've been might feisty lately.

9. JayVols

You think Jones is the only guy that can win here? You must have a shit opinion of UT. And you pulled the true fan card? On us? **** you.

10. JayVols

I have a metric shittonne of pent up anger/hatred. This is theraputic.

11. DHershman

DHershman New Member

No I'm not saying Jones is the only coach that can win however no one else wanted to take us on. So stop being butt hurt jay and answer my question if not Jones then who? Remember jones was not anyone's first pick

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

We lose last night if Worley was heathy. That's on Butch.

14. JayVols

The VolNation douchebag circle is complete with the dropping of the "nobody loves us" and "butthurt" lines. Congrats.

15. JayVols

But, but, but, we wasted the 2017 season by playing Dobbs....

-Hershman

16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Feel free to read the countless threads on this forum that does just that.

17. DHershman

DHershman New Member

You made your point on 2017. But why are you or answering my question

18. DHershman

DHershman New Member

Please point them out and I will. Sorry for being late to the party and who knows I might agree with a lot of your complaints but just want to here what options you think we have and not a lot of [itch bay]ing about what we got

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

"Who ya gonna get?"
    -The rallying cry of the inbred retards

20. JayVols

Because I don't give a rat's ass about what folks who drop the "true fan" card while insinuating our program is so low that no one other than the current staff would coach us, or folks that scream "go cheer for another team if you can't support this staff" while in the same breath shit on the players by saying we have no depth or they just aren't that good, and/or folks that ignorantly assume that someone that doesn't share their unconditional "GO VAWLS" attitude knows nothing about football, really thinks.

Take your pick.

(The correct answer is "D" - all of the above)

You come in the way you did and expect conversation?