The Somewhere Greener, Somewhere Warmer Postgame Report.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Jan 25, 2014.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

1. That was a stunngly awful effort. Tennessee put up zero real resistance.
    2. Everyone other than Jarnell Stokes and Jeronne Maymon should have to pay for their trip home.
    3. Jordan McRae and Josh Richardson flat out no showed. They should be thoroughly embarrassed by their performances.
    4. Tennessee was 3-0 against Florida under Cuonzo Martin with Trae Golden at the point. That trade has worked out brilliantly.
    5. Darius Thompson has hit the freshman wall. He was totally overwhelmed.
    6. Cuonzo Martin's rotation makes absolutely no sense. It's as if it's done by random draw.
    7. UTEP loses its leading scorer and two other rotation players and regroups to go on a run. Funny what quality coaching can do.
    8. Georgia got slapped back to reality. The fact they are 4-2 speaks volumes about the SEC.
    9. Nobody in America is doing a better job than Ed Cooley. Providence is contending for an NCAA bid despite a myriad of injuries and dismissals.
    10. We'll see how this team reacts to totally disgracing the Tennessee uniform today. I'm not terribly optimistic.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

There should be 0 jump shots taken next game. Maymon and Stokes should get 75% of the shots.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Also 1-15, 1-7 and 0-7 is absolutely terrible

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Today was absolutely pathetic, but, sadly, it was about what I expected.

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Embarrassing effort indeed

6. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Told the wife we would lose by 30 a hour before the game. I fully expected this, given how UT under Martin can't break the zone to save their lives.

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Fahr Conzo

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Bring back Jerry green.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

remember how happy we were when he got canned?

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I've watched less than 10 minutes of TN bball this season, and I'm already sick of it.

I still say he makes the tourney and we're stuck with him for 2 more years.