This is sickening.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by dknash, Feb 26, 2015.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Vandy is rivaling Riverdale and Smyrna for shit effort and they'll probably win because they're shitting horseshoes. Kornet is 5 of 6 from three. ****.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

And there's the refs. One of the biggest horseshit halves of sport I've ever seen.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

We suck

4. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Well, this likely keeps Kevin Stallings off the chopping block. There's the positive, I guess.

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Fight is there. They'll learn.

I hope....

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Just an awful effort. Nothing acceptable about UT's effort.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Wasn't impressed with it.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

it wasn't there last night, but it has been pretty much every other.

9. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

I've never been well-versed in basketball schemes, offenses, or defenses but I was SCREAMING at the TV last night to stop the three.

Vandy was as down a team as I've ever seen on the hardwood. Stallings chewing Jones out was, I thought, the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back...apparently it was the spark they needed.

From up 13 to down 11.........pathetic.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

So the Vandy coach telling one of his players he was going to kill him is getting a lot of air time down here. Some are saying he should be fired.

11. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Stallings is one of those coaches who wouldn't surprise me if he threatened to skull f**k one of his players.

He's a monumental [Penis].

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

that was just atrocious. We sucked, but the charge call against Armani was absolutely ridiculous and amounted to the death blow.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I agree for the most part. I think Tyndall gets above average effort most nights. Doesn't mean we're xtremely well-coached though.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Sooner or later the better roster shows up. While UT (for the most part) has gotten the effort, closing the deal requires players that make the play down the stretch.

Your not gonna be very successful with a front court like what UT has over the course of a season. Tyndall has been able to minimize that and keep them in games that they should normally get curb stomped in.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

We've got about 2 and a half SEC ball players.

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Conference wide it's a pretty low bar for what constitutes an SEC ball player .

17. JohnnyQuickkick

be that as it may, derek reese is this team's most consistent "inside presence". people don't seem to fully appreciate this.

18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I was drunk. You are correct sir.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The air left the team. And the arena.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

We still suck