This Offense Is Getting Worse Quickly.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Oct 11, 2014.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Getting pushed around by UTC is a ****ing joke. This looks like it's setting up for an absolute atrocious end to this season.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

yep

3. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

I'm watching my parent's alma mater beat up on Auburn...then flipping back to the game.

It's depressing. The difference in two well-run offenses and ours...sigh.

Mullen is a good coach but Malzahn knows how to run the spread. He and Chip Kelly are/were the two best at running this type of offense. Bajakian looks like a cheap knock-off.

4. Bdouble

Bdouble Member

I'm not endorsing Bajakian, but if our o-line was half way decent I think his offense looks a lot better

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Our offensive line is atrocious. Baja has more than his share of faults, but I'm not sure Lombardi could do much with these guys. Kerbyson is just not anything remotely close to a left tackle.

I have no idea what to do at this point other go a11 and Emory and Henry every snap.

6. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Kerbyson redefines the term "big ugly"...or, perhaps more appropriately, personifies it.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

ok, thanks

8. Bdouble

Bdouble Member

I'm sorry, I don't follow. Just giving my opinion

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Just bustin balls. It's all good.

10. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

So people are admitting the offensive woes are solely on terrible OL talent that has no business in the SEC? No shit. There may be hope yet. We're essentially playing 4 guards and a center who ironically is playing RT and not C.

11. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

You're a dumb **** if you think the offensive problems are solely on personel.

12. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We should punt on 1st down on every possession.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Agreed. The offensive plan, playcalling and corching all suck.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Would increase gross rushing yardage.

15. Bdouble

Bdouble Member

I got ya. I work with two FSU fans who absolutely hate Tennessee so I take heat 5 days a week. I can't wait until I can have some solid rebuttal for them

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Defense is going to be one of the best in the country for the next 3 or 4 years.

17. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

After seeing whiff after whiff yes I believe the sole reason we aren't 4-1 right now is the left side of the line blows and the right side should have been red shirted. I really would like to see an all time great OC see what he could do with this abortion of a line right now.

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

It was an anemic performance by the offense. I am curled up in the fetal position after a big MARGIN of victory because I don't want to lose any more. The question is, why is the State of Mississippi ahead of the University of Tennessee in football?

19. JayVols

You should be able to give them hell in 2026/27.

20. JayVols

Mack Crowder said that he thought the line played well.

Not only do they suck, they're stupid to boot.