Tiger Woods 13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. WM

WM Active Member

Looking like a must buy. Will be Kinect enabled but optional if you want to keep the controller which I'm guessing most will. The Kinect feature will be something most will fool around for a week then move on.

The biggest new feature is the ability to join groups with your friends on your Xbox Live and compete against each other in tourneys. Country Clubs link below.

EA SPORTS | Tiger Woods Country Clubs

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Played Tigers Woods '12 on the Move and it was the most fun I've had playing the series. I will probably give it a try on the Kinect.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Is this worth buying? I'm a fan of the series, but I've never really bought them as they come out. For example, I didn't have a Tiger Woods game when 12 came out, but instead of getting 12 i went and got 08 for like $3.99. I guess what i am asking is: Is it worth it to buy this game over going out and getting 12 for much cheaper? Or should i ultimately just stick with 08?

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I dont think I have played a TW game longer than a couple of weeks

5. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

i tried the demo and i wasn't too impressed. i haven't owned one since '10 i think and i don't see much difference other than the usual bells and whistles

6. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I bought the last one and convinced myself that if you have purchased a fairly recent installment in the series then there's no reason to buy another for awhile. All of them are pretty fun, but there's not a whole bunch from game to game to warrant picking one up every year.

JMO

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

fyp

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yeah, that's why I have been playing NHL and NBA for nearly a damn year.

9. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Twelve was awesome, imo. It's addictive as hell.

10. WM

WM Active Member

12 was the first TW game I had bought since 06. Not one that would shell out money for it every year but I may again this year.