Time to find out if anybody gives a damn

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Nov 27, 2016.

1. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Tennessee cannot pretend to be serious about football and let this shitshow continue in 2017. If Hart and Jones are still here this time next week (and I've yet to see a reason to think they won't be), then I see no reason to think anything is getting better anytime soon.

2. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

They don't and so we shouldn't either.

3. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I didn't think I would ever be mentally prepared to go through it again but could someone, somewhere give me a glimmer of hope that Jon Gruden still thinks UT is a dream job and would come here this time around with that ****ing lesbian Dave Hart out of the picture?

4. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

If they don't show that they care, I will be purchasing an LSU hat in the near future.

5. I am with you. But talking doesn't do shit. Either demand excellence from the next AD or except the same bullshit. Hoe do the people in Knoxville do that? Not sure but an up and Comer isn't the answer.

6. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Aside to contributing to the TV ratings I proudly can say I have not purchased one piece of merchandise nor went to a single game since the head flutist has been in Knoxville. I WILL NOT support such shit. Unfortunately, there's a large majority of our fans that are benchlicking idiots like the overgrown midget on the sidelines.