Todd Kelly Jr. 14 recruit and legacy.

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 6, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

So how good is Creamer? Need me stars.

2. Montrell

Montrell New Member

I think he's a mid 3-star type of talent.

Also, is Tennessee doing anything with Cole Cook the TE out of Georgia? Isn't he another legacy?

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

RT @ToddKellyJr6 Did you think I was playing around when I committed early? No, I'm getting this thing rollin' and getting recruits to join me! #VolForLife

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Omg. Groves is quoting twitter. You know he's fired up.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hey, I've looked for a reason to be excited about Tennessee football for 3 years

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Kelly and Hurd are huge. Bring Bates and the Berry boys and it could get epic.

Not to piss on our momentum, but I would like to see these guys land a couple of big fish types who don't have UT ties. Love the progress though. Tired of watching every other program get big commits early while we drag ass and hope to finish strong.

7. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Hurd is just unbelievably huge. I didn't see that one coming at all. I would not be surprised if Malone commits this weekend.

8. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

[video=youtube;0mu4l8EX6Hk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mu4l8EX6Hk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Senior highlight film. I can't wait to see this kid play against SEC competition.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Kiss of death, imho.

He needs to wrap up more, but I won't complain.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He made Catholic look good. Jesus.

Also, the Webb field is a dump. I can't believe they don't have the money to put field turf in.

I hate Webb.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

True. We've seen enough missed tackles over the last 10 years to last a lifetime.

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

That's the first thing I noticed, too.

13. farmersdaughter

farmersdaughter Active Member

Signed, first loi of the morning :)